Thursday 27 October 2011


A PLACE I LOVE TO VISIT

            Every people have their own dream to go somewhere that they like. Maybe some people have achieve their dream and some people do not achieve their dream to go somewhere.

            The place that I like to go is Terengganu. For me, Terengganu is the most of best place that we can calm our mind and feel peaceful. Terengganu is the interesting place that we can visit with our family and friends.

            I want to visit Terengganu because I have listening from my friend that Terengganu have Marang Beach that we can see the beautiful and real sunset from there. Another place that I love to visit when I go to Terengganu is Masjid Tengku Tengah Zaharah. This is not ordinary mosque but said to be the only one of its kind in Malaysia.  Combining modern and traditional architectural designs, the mosque creates an illusion of itself as floating on water.
            Beside that, I like to visit Istana Maziah at Terengganu. Istana Maziah is believed to have been constructed during the reign of Sultan Zainal Abidin III. It was built in 1897 and it is the venue for royal birthdays, weddings, conferment of titles and receptions for local and foreign dignitaries. A product of the blend between splendid modern and traditional architecture, it is also well-known as one of Malaysia's cultural attractions.
            I was the one who like the handcraft. When I search the internet about Terengganu, I found a place that sell and teach people to make handcraft. The place that I object to go is Desa Craft. Desa Craft formerly known as Usaha Desa, is an interes-ting handicraft centre which showcases songket, brassware, batik, souvenir items and also fashion wear of current batik designs. 
Central Market or locally known as Pasar Payang which is located by the Terengganu River is one of the most popular tourist spots in Kuala Terengganu. Housed in a modern building complete with a shopping arcade and a car park, it offers visitors a variety of traditional handicrafts such as batik, silk, songket, brocade and brassware, other fresh produce such as fruits, vegetables and 'Keropok Lekor', which is a special local delicacy made from a mixture of fish and sago. Visitors to this market will have a delightful experi-ence shopping in local fares at reasonable prices.
Terengganu also known as state that famous with batik sutera. Many beautiful and creative batik that we can find at Terengganu. The one of most popular place that sell the batik sutera is Sutera Semai Centre is at Chendering (6km south of Kuala Terengganu). It is Malaysia's pioneer silk weaving center, where visitors can witness different stages of silk manufacturing. There, witness the painting of batik designs onto the fabrics, resulting in beautiful batik shirts, kaftans, scarves, handkerchiefs, etc.

I hope that someday my dream will be achieve. And I hope I can go there with my beloved family or friends. So, I can enjoy and spend time with the people who I love at Terengganu.

1 comment: